Thursday, April 16, 2015

OMG...my heart smiled this morning when I opened up facebook and saw all the wonderful pictures from the Positively Dressed Foundation Fashion Show Dress Drive & Tuxedo Rental from Sunday! All the wonderful comments and beautiful pictures, gives me the courage to keep doing what I am called to do. Instead of receiving just a FREE gown or tuxedo for prom or school dances, we are creating an EXPERIENCE that these children can look back on and never forget. The speakers add a special touch to get the children & parents motivated and empowered. I am so glad that your hearts were touched and filled with joy. Just being able to reach these young people is rewarding enough.
We had three of the best photographers in the industry John Staples, Michael Jackson, and Andre McNeil. I was glad they came to photograph the fashion show. All of the pictures are beautiful and I know so many that attended are reaching out to snatch their photos, that's how awesome they are.

You all make this foundation possible and I thank you for making me appreciate 'WHY' I continue to do this every year. #positivelydressed #KRH



No comments:

Post a Comment